Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Sit back, listen to the music (if I can ever get it to work again), experience a little visual stimulation and enjoy.


Monday, August 8, 2011

Rock Candy Mountain

It is this time of year that I dream of living in New Mexico or Colorado. Texas has been so hot and so dry, I think we are becoming like Phoenix or Las Vegas. Our kids vacation in Colorado every year, hike the mountain trails and rejuvenate. Lucky guys! This little collage sort of captures what I think it might be like to do that. Have fun! See you in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I was married - for a really long time to the most interesting man in the world - Wayne Harmon. He is gone now, but never forgotten. We have one child, and two amazing grandchildren. I've been painting all my life, and consider myself a born teacher and a story teller.