Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Sit back, listen to the music (if I can ever get it to work again), experience a little visual stimulation and enjoy.


Friday, August 12, 2011

Campbell and the Dragon

When I was in school, I fell in love with scratchboard. There is something about the calmness that it takes to make an image appear out of blackness. Something akin to doing calligraphy maybe. Whatever that is, when I create with a stylus, or pen and ink, I go into a very zen space. All my animals like to gather around me and sleep at my feet. I am totally at peace. Makes me wonder why I don't do that more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I was married - for a really long time to the most interesting man in the world - Wayne Harmon. He is gone now, but never forgotten. We have one child, and two amazing grandchildren. I've been painting all my life, and consider myself a born teacher and a story teller.