Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Sit back, listen to the music (if I can ever get it to work again), experience a little visual stimulation and enjoy.


Wednesday, March 4, 2009


This is Spanky.  A more loyal, regal dog never existed.  He came to live with us about 3 1/2 years ago, and has totally taken over the household.  He has become a bit on the lazy side lately, and as a result, has put on a few pounds.  The Fed Ex guy once thought he was a pot bellied pig -- poor Spank, he just waddled over to him and gave him a kiss.  I guess we could all learn something from Spanky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I was married - for a really long time to the most interesting man in the world - Wayne Harmon. He is gone now, but never forgotten. We have one child, and two amazing grandchildren. I've been painting all my life, and consider myself a born teacher and a story teller.