Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Sit back, listen to the music (if I can ever get it to work again), experience a little visual stimulation and enjoy.


Friday, March 6, 2009

Princess Dee Dee Boo


Princess Dee Dee Boo is our other pug.  A year younger than Spanky,  and a good 20 lbs smaller, she is the boss of him and all things domestic.  Born the runt of the litter, she never seemed to grow much.  Her tongue doesn't fit in her mouth, and so it hangs out the side most of the time.  I have to tell her everyday she is the cutest dog in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I was married - for a really long time to the most interesting man in the world - Wayne Harmon. He is gone now, but never forgotten. We have one child, and two amazing grandchildren. I've been painting all my life, and consider myself a born teacher and a story teller.