Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Sit back, listen to the music (if I can ever get it to work again), experience a little visual stimulation and enjoy.


Sunday, April 5, 2009

Pease Park Saturday


I'm painting en plein aire (outside) for the first time with Polly Jackson, and I have to say I was intimidated at first by all the things around me.  It's interesting to be able to hone in on something that catches your eye, and make a painting from it. So, okay, I'm hooked.  I can't wait to go out again.
While I was painting on the trail, my neice Jori and boyfriend Woody trotted by -- they were participating in the Urban Race -- sort of like a scavenger race -- around Austin.  They finished in the top 25, and qualified for the national version of the race held in New Orleans.  Way to go Woodie and Jori!  Wonderful day!

1 comment:

Followers

About Me

I was married - for a really long time to the most interesting man in the world - Wayne Harmon. He is gone now, but never forgotten. We have one child, and two amazing grandchildren. I've been painting all my life, and consider myself a born teacher and a story teller.