Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Sit back, listen to the music (if I can ever get it to work again), experience a little visual stimulation and enjoy.


Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The View Out Back


Sometimes God gives you blessings that you can't believe. Wayne and I have been so blessed to live in this wonderful place. The view out our back door is really beautiful. Usually, you can see a doe and her fawns grazing across the yard, or sometimes the big bucks come out of the woods to pay us a visit. During the long hot summer we have had, we kept a trough of water for them next to the fence.

This painting is also a challenge painting from Polly to paint some part of your house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I was married - for a really long time to the most interesting man in the world - Wayne Harmon. He is gone now, but never forgotten. We have one child, and two amazing grandchildren. I've been painting all my life, and consider myself a born teacher and a story teller.